Monday, March 11, 2013

Blog 12: Returning to the Dog Days

For my short analysis, I will return to the Shaggy Dog stories.  Therefore, my research questions will be as follows:  What makes a Shaggy Dog story a joke?  Are there significant features present in each joke?  What patterns do these stories have in common?  How does the last line affect the story's overall meaning?

*So this was my previous research question.  However after our last class, I realized that this analysis wouldn't help me for my final research project.  With that being said, I changed my analysis to Set 5-Adult learning and Literacy.

My questions for this analysis are: How is excerpt 1 different from excerpt 2 in terms of the student's response to the questions? How does the student's answers show his or her thoughts on literacy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment